Social Media Wellness Executive
Social Media Wellness Executive
Are you an experienced Content and Social Media Manager with a passion for health and wellness? We’re looking for someone to work with some of our pretty amazing clients, helping to curate, implement and analyse digital marketing and social media.
We are an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth. Everyday, we help people to achieve better health through our client’s products and services by increasing communication and awareness of these brands! We feel very fortunate to be able to live, breathe and work towards a purpose like that every single day.
We love that our team is as passionate about health and wellness as we are and do our best to create an environment where our team are committed to producing the best work for their clients. We truly believe in building a great place to work for our team and are the first to promote health & wellness – both inside the agency and for our clients. Within this role you will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one as well as enjoy lots of great benefits.
- Social Media: Your primary responsibility will be to curate and write for our health and wellness client’s social media channels – mainly Instagram, Facebook & Twitter – and manage each brand’s online presence across social and digital channels
- Manage short and long term content calendars
- Develop and manage collaborations with key influencers
- Work with the team to identify opportunities to enhance marketing efforts
- Act as the brand voice, eyes and ears on all social media channels
- You will also be managing the paid social advertising as well as PPC ads
- You must be comfortable analysing the information to provide fortnightly and monthly reports to our clients
- You will use the information you gather to continue to improve the social feeds and advertising to ensure we get the best return from our work.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years of experience behind you in social media and content creation. You will be passionate, self-confident and a highly motivated team player who is able to hit the ground running within an agency environment. You will need to be comfortable managing a number of different social media channels.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills with a keen eye for spelling and grammar and experience in blog content creation
- Able to curate good looking Instagram feeds using stock-type imagery
- Comfortable using photoshop (although this can be taught as required)
- Happy to follow our current processes and improve where required
- Confidence using platforms such as Mailchimp, Buffer, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and all social media platforms
- A good hand at creative and design – for emails and social posts
- A strong understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives.
It would be a bonus if:
- You have working knowledge of the health & wellness industry
- You have a marketing qualification or degree
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data
- You have passed the Google Adwords exams
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Paid Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
Please have another look at our Work For Us page to understand the benefits and our process.
If you truly believe this is the right opportunity for you then send us your CV with a covering note outlining your experience and skills, to email@example.com with the subject header: Social Media Wellness Executive.